We're currently meeting primarily online due to Covid-19 concerns.
- Monthly Meetings - Held the first Tuesday of the month, we meet and discuss a variety of topics relevant to parents of multiples. (Done through Zoom).
- Book Club - Actually reading the book is optional, and we meet the last Thursday of every month to discuss. A different member chooses the book each month! (We have primarily done this via Zoom, but have started to do some in person meet ups).
- GOMOTT's Tiniest Tots - chat with other parents of multiples who are expecting or have multiples under three. Meetings are held the 3rd Thursday of each month. (Monthly meetings done through zoom, but there are play dates in person).
- School Age Groups - chat with other parents of multiples who have kids close in age to yours.
- Moms' Night Out - fun evenings without the kids held at locations throughout the Greater Orlando area.
- Playdates - The kids can play and the parents can chat - held at locations throughout the Greater Orlando area.
Check our Facebook Page for recent and upcoming meeting topics!